We provide and improve health care services that are responsive to the community and patient needs, and are geared for comfort and independence.
To provide high quality services, through the use of state of the art equipment and highly trained and motivated personnel. We are dedicated to providing accurate, decisive, and consistent care from our physicians and therapists in a prompt and timely manner.
We comply with all government regulations and industry standards to provide the safest environment possible for all of our patients and are committed to treating all of our clients, physicians, patients, and employees with compassion and dignity.
To meet these goals, leadership and management will develop an organizational culture that will foster and create a working environment that focuses on improving our standards of performance as it relates to patient and staff needs and expectations. This can be done through:
- A clearly defined and communicated mission.
- Recruitment of highly professional personnel.
- Providing opportunities for growth and development.
- On-going education and training to develop skills and knowledge consistent with services provided.
- This company does not discriminate against any person because of race, sex, religion, national origin or age. We hold in high regard our compliance with all applicable Federal, state, county and local laws and regulations.
Our support staff are available to answers any questions you may have, during normal business hours; Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:30pm (EST).